Training videos from Lynda.com are utilized throughout the course. Students will be provided a username and password by the instructor.
There are many courses offered through Lynda.com. Lynda.com is always adding new courses to their website so be sure to check out their homepage for the latest releases.
Check out the following Digital Design Playlists for suggested courses to view and work through.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Photoshop for Photography
- Adobe Camera Raw
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere
- Photography Basics
- Graphic Design Basics
- Video and Film Basics
- Wacom Tablet Basics
- Audio Basics
- Cameras, Gear, and Drones
- Web Design Basics (Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Projects
Not sure what the software listed above is used for? Check out the following videos that provide an overview of each type of software used within Digital Design.
- Adobe Photoshop – https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/photoshop-cc.html
- Adobe Illustrator – https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/how-to/what-is-illustrator.html
- Adobe InDesign – https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/what-is-indesign.html
- iMovie – http://www.apple.com/imovie/
- Adobe Premiere Pro – https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/what-is-premiere-pro-cc.html
- Adobe Audition – https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/how-to/what-is-audition-cc.html
- Adobe After Effects – https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/how-to/what-is-after-effects-cc.html
- Adobe Animate – https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/how-to/make-an-animation.html
- Adobe Lightroom – https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/how-to/what-is-lightroom.html