The Digital Editing & Production Photography course will provide students with skills in digital photography. Additionally, students will understand certification standards and copyright basics.
The Digital Editing & Production Photography course is aligned to the NOC ITEC 1533 Digital Editing & Production Photography course.
The following Brainbench exams will be utilized as end of instruction assessments:
- Adobe Photoshop
The Digital Editing & Production Photography course targets the following industry recognized certifications:
- Adobe Certified Associate – Visual Communications Using Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Expert – Adobe Photoshop
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate ways to communicate effectively and efficiently through digital photography.
- Identify job roles, certifications, and responsibilities in the Photography Industry.
- Identify and construct appropriate “voice” for photographed images.
- Manipulate, troubleshoot, compress, publish and export graphics and/or animations.
- Demonstrate the effective use of tools for digital photography.
- Apply knowledge of equipment and skills related to digital photography.
- Exhibit knowledge of editing graphics.
- Apply knowledge of camera operations, combined with effective lighting techniques for productions.
- Apply art elements and principles to photographic works of visual arts in both traditional and digital photographic media.
View Digital Editing & Production Photography course syllabus – Digital Editing and Production Photography Course Syllabus 2014