February 14, 2018 by tfrascht
If you miss class for any reason, be sure to read my announcements for the day(s) you missed.
You will be attending the Career Center today at the following times:
- 8:15 – 9:00 am – Caleb, Brandon, Cooper, and Camden attend Career Center.
- 9:25 – 10:10 am – Darian, Will, Christian, and Rickey attend Career Center.
- 1:15 – 2 pm – Chloe attends Career Center.
- 2:15 – 3:00 pm – Tatiana, Collin, and Samantha attend Career Center.
You must return to class upon completion of time in Career Center. Describe in your daily blog post what you did in Career Center.
Mrs. Koehn will meet with the National Technical Honor Society inductees on Thursday at 9:30 am and/or 1:30 pm. The following students who need at meet with Mrs. Koehn: Tatiana, Collin, Caleb, Chloe, Samantha, Will, Darian, Cooper, and Derrick.
Remember… you are responsible for a blog post every day we have class… even if you are not here that day. Be sure to complete the online Leave Request form PRIOR to an absence or tardy. You may also text me if you will be running later or absent. Ask me for my text number if you don’t have it.
Be sure to include LOTS of before, after, and even during screen shots of your work.. this includes project days. If you do not have lots of work to show me then you will not get full credit for the blog post or for your weekly work.
High School Students:
You should be working on Lynda.com lessons today unless I have given you special permission to work on something else.
You should be working on Lynda.com lessons today or taking/retaking Brainbench exams.
Upcoming Dates of Importance:
- Thursday, February 15 – National Technical Honor Society Induction Practice 9:30 am and 1:30 pm – Those who are named above.
- Monday, February 19 – NWTC No School – Teacher Inservice Day
- Monday, February 19 – National Technical Honor Society Induction Ceremony – 7:00 pm – Seminar Room