February 2, 2018 by tfrascht
Remember… you are responsible for a blog post every day we have class… even if you are not here that day. Be sure to complete the online Leave Request form PRIOR to an absence or tardy. You may also text me if you will be running later or absent. Ask me for my text number if you don’t have it.
Be sure to include LOTS of before, after, and even during screen shots of your work.. this includes project days. If you do not have lots of work to show me then you will not get full credit for the blog post or for your weekly work.
High School Students:
You should be working on acceptable projects of your own, Lynda.com lessons or the Super Bowl Projects today.
High school juniors and seniors of a minority may apply for a scholarship sponsored by the Oklahoma Association for Minorities in Career and Technical Education. For details – click here.
You should be working on Lynda.com lessons or approved projects today.
Upcoming Dates of Importance:
- Friday, February 2 – Middle School Area Academic Meet at Northwest Tech
- Wednesday, February 7 – Alva School Sophomore Tours
- Thursday, February 8 – NWTC Blood Drive – Multipurpose Room
- Monday, February 12 – AHS Quiz Bowl at Northwest Tech
- Monday, February 19 – NWTC No School – Teacher Inservice Day
- Monday, February 19 – National Technical Honor Society Induction Ceremony – 7:00 pm – Seminar Room